General Terms and Conditions of Business
§ 1 General
- These General Terms and Conditions shall apply to business relationships of any kind between WWU Medien GmbH, swimsportstyle.com/www.swimfreaks.com and the customer or business, who purchases items from the swimsportstyle/swimfreak webshop. The contractual language is German.
§ 2 Conclusion of Contract
- The product display in the online store does not constitute a legally binding offer; instead it is merely a non-binding online catalogue of the range of products available.
- It’s possible for the consumer to put one or several items in the shopping basket. During the order process personal details, payment method and delivery method can be chosen. By clicking ‘Buy’, the customer makes a legally binding offer to purchase the goods in the shopping basket. The customer shall receive an acknowledgement of receipt by E-Mail immediately after the order has been submitted, which is not to be seen as an agreement to the consumer’s offer.
- We reserve the right to agree to the consumer’s offer within two business days by sending an order confirmation via E-Mail. If this period of time is not met, the consumer is no longer forced to uphold his offer.
§ 3 Customer Details: Storage of Data
- The contract is stored and the order data and General Terms and Conditions are sent to the customer by E-Mail. The General Terms and Conditions can also be looked at on our website at any time. The Customers may review all of his previous orders by logging into the customer service pages of the website.
§ 4 Customer Details: Corrections
- All through the order process it is possible for the consumer to correct his details by pressing the clear-entry key. Further possibilities for corrections are described during the order process. The order process can be aborted by closing the browser window
§ 5 Reservation of Ownership
- The property in the goods delivered shall remain vested in ourselves and shall not pass to the customer until he has made payment in full of all sums due to ourselves under this or any other contracts between ourselves and the customer.
§ 6 Warranty
- Warranty claims are subject to the legal statutory provisions.
§ 7 Place of Fulfiment
- The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply. The place of fulfilment for all services and products arising from business transactions shall be our registered place of business.
§ 8 Closing provision
- If any of these provisions cannot be applied for whatever reason, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
§ 9 Contradictions
- In case of contradictions between the German and English business conditions, the German predominates.